Small businesses have always been forced to multitask. Don’t take your attention away from the things that really matter. Our service allows you with the click of a couple of buttons or a simple email to take away the worry of writing checks, creating deductions and remembering when and where to make tax deposits. An experienced team of payroll professionals are available to learn about your business, make recommendations and customize a solution for your business that provides only the services you need at the moment while having an abundance of additional support tools that are accessible as you grow.
Let us grow with you!
Payroll and Tax
- Each account is assigned an experienced dedicated representative to assist, manage and see to your payroll compliance.
- Full Tax Reporting and filing is included and standard. Including 941, 940, W2, state and state unemployment returns filing and all payroll tax deposits
- Comprehensive/Customizable Reporting
- Check signing insertion and sealing
- Unlimited Direct Deposits
- Payroll Pre-process Options
- G/L Reporting & Interface into most leading accounting softwares
- 3rd party file uploads
- Garnishment Management
- Multiple-Year Payroll Histories
- Time Off (Vacation, Sick, PTO) Accruals
- Complete Field Audit & History
- Electronic Report & Paystub Delivery option.
- Comprehensive in person train is available
Time & Labor Management
- We have partnered with the leading provider of time and attendance solutions to expand our service offering to our clients
- Effectively manage your overtime
- Eliminate buddy punching experienced with manual time card systems
As a client of Crescent, you can request a complimentary workers compensation quote by our partner agencies; if they are able to write your business, this automated payment service helps you avoid the large up-front deposits and year-end surprises common with workers’ compensation insurance; some of the additional benefits of our service include:
- Premiums are calculated based on actual payroll wages each payroll
- Premiums are sent directly to the insurance carrier
- You receive detailed reports to track wages by classification code
- Improves budgeting since the premium is calculated and paid monthly