Managing all of the moving parts of human resources administration is challenging to say the least. It doesn’t matter if you’re a small business without a committed HR professional, or a mid-sized to large business, the big struggle to keep up with multifaceted administrative tasks related to HR is arduous work.
Working with multiple platforms and vendors can make it complicated to manage HR and benefits administration while staying compliant. Lack of system integration and resulting compliance concerns from common HR administrative errors have caused companies of all sizes to look for more efficient HRIS systems.
- Simplified Applicant Tracking
- Enhanced Candidate Experience
- Reportable Recruitment Analytics
- Mobile-Optimized , Branded Career Portals
- New Hire Onboarding Portal – Immerse new hires in corporate policies and culture, while automating and reducing paperwork
- I-9 and E-Verify Software – Streamline I-9 and E-Verify processes and reduce audit risks and errors with paperless preparation and storage of I-9 forms
- iForms Library – Enable electronic onboarding forms like Direct Deposit and W-4s to reduce paper processes and automate employee form submissions
- Robust Reporting – Create custom searches and reports to determine organization’s onboarding effectiveness
Employee Self Service
- Employees can view their leave balances and request time off and see where their leave is in the approval process
- Employees can view and print current and prior pay information and their W2’s
- Employees can create, change or delete direct deposit information
- Employees can generate W4 changes online
- Employees can create simulated changes for gross to net pay calculations
- Submit timesheets and view schedules online
- On any mobile device, employees can manage and request time-off, access their company directory, and take action on workflow tasks through their mobile devices.
- Move from annual performance reviews to an agile goal development process
- Involve managers and make agile performance a key leadership discipline
- Align and measure individual, department and business goals
- Deliver accurate visibility into average hours worked by full-time and part-time employees, including for the look-back and stability periods
- Automate benefits eligibility notification and employee enrollment
- Simplify processes around ACA compliance to help avoid steep penalties
Customized GL interfaces
- We work with you to set up or “map” your accounts to your payroll.
- Flexible solution to chart total net pay or each paycheck.
- Distribute payroll expenses to multiple accounts and/or departments.
- Improves accuracy, saves time and money – no double data entry.
- After each payroll, we generate a file that can be imported directly into your general ledger.
- No third party involvement to apply payroll data to your general ledger.
- Can be configured to work with all General Ledger software that accepts imports.
- More robust standard reporting capabilities including Benefit Census, Benefit New Hire, and Benefit Open Enrollment status reports which display an employee’s status throughout the benefits enrollment process
- More flexibility in benefit premium calculations
- Enhanced evidence of insurability
For more comprehensive HR components please visit the HR & Compliance Page.